Catering Trailers - Tram Style
Our tram style trailer is the perfect option for the mobile caterer that requires a traditional, yet unique look. The tram trailer works particularly well in busy towns or city centres, where keeping in theme with its surroundings is key to a successful and sought-after business.
Tram Style Catering Trailers
Our tram style catering trailers are all built to order, each one designed to our customers specifications. From 10 to 22ft, there’s a size to suit every catering business. Every aspect of the tram style trailer design can be created to suit your personal requirements, from storage options to materials used.
Each of our tram trailers are beautifully crafted by our expert team using only the best quality materials. We take great pride in our work and a happy customer is key to the success of our family run business. You can be assured of a top-quality product when you choose A & R Willis Catering Trailers.
Our traditional tram style trailer usually features the following:
- Treated hardwood, wood to exterior to create tram look effect.
- Powder coated, fold up, aluminium bull bar to the base of trailer
- Powder coated, aluminium, luggage rack bars to top of trailer
- Curved, external end boxes to the front and rear ends of the trailer for either or both gas and storage (depending on customer choices)
- Unwired, recessed headlamps to each end (for decoration only and to complete tram style design)
- Windows in clear or obscured glass (Size and placement to customer specifications)
- Stable style door
- Hatches to suit your specifications, complete with lift up top sign and drop-down customer shelf
- Stainless steel covered worktops
- Heavy duty non-slip flooring
- Full electrical installation
- Gas installation (where required)
- Two sinks with chrome mixer taps
- Fully pumped running hot and cold water (including wall mounted water heater)
- 3 x double socket outlets, consumer unit, 16 amp link up
- High- and low-level ventilation
- Storage and cupboard doors to suit customer’s needs
- Small menu boards to each end of trailer
- Ceiling, designed with hardwood trim, recessed spotlights to edges and large recessed space with large center lights
- Trailer painted in standard base colour- including single colour vinyl below hatch. (Other colours available if desired)
Our tram style trailer can also be supplied with additional extras to add to the traditional tram design, such as (but not limited to):
- Matching external box to cover coupling and jockey wheel
- Stainless steel light box with recessed spotlights fitted to hatch
We work on a one-to-one basis with our customers to ensure that the design and layout are exactly as requested. We will offer all our advice and knowledge where required to make sure we help you create a fully functional business that works to your needs.
We can supply and fit all types of equipment, from basic equipment, to specialist equipment. All equipment supplied by A & R Willis Catering Trailers comes with 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.
We can also fit customer supplied catering equipment if requested.
We offer a full sign writing service to finish and personalise your tram style trailer.
We offer a back to base guarantee on all our catering trailers for 24 months, giving you peace of mind in our product.
All our units come with gas certification
Every catering trailer constructed by A & R Willis Catering Trailers comes complete with a VCA approved Certificate of Conformity.
Our Tram Style Trailers start from as little as £18,825.
For further information or a quote please get in touch using the details on our Contact Us page. We are always happy to help.
Take a look at our Gallery Page to see more photos of our tram style catering trailers.